.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, July 22, 2005

Well, I thought this blog is over ... But life interfered. I did not expect to return to the road to motherhood again for at least another year, but someone out there decided differently. I am pregnant again. I guess I wanted to have another baby. In theory, that is. In practice, it came as completely unexpected surprise. I was planning on weaning munchkin sometime this fall, then taking few more months off to recover, lose weight, get back in shape, enjoy myself, etc. Now I have a very active one-year old, I am still breastfeeding, and I am pregnant. I still don't know if I should be happy or terrified. Overall, I am happily terrified.

I have told my parents and in-laws already and a couple of friends, but the main big announcement is still upcoming. I don't think many friends whom I have not told yet are reading this blog too often. So, by the time you read this blog, I will be ready to spring the big surprise on everyone.

So, next March my little munchkin will become a big sister. I will keep writing this blog, hopefully more often than I did the first time around. Maybe, I should even rename it: On the Road to Motherhood, Again ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home