.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, June 26, 2006

I am really glad I started driving. I hate driving, but it does give me a sense of freedom. It also increased opportunities available for Big and Little Munchkins' classes. So far I signed up Little Munchkin for a Music class and Swimming (in September). I signed up Big Munchkin for a Dance class and will be signing her up for Swimming and Gymnastics. I am still uncertain whether I want her to go two or three days to daycare. She is going to daycare four morning a week right now and I am quite happy with this arrangement. But the chain that owns her current nursery made a 'business' decision to close her branch down and I had to find a new place. Unfortunately, none of the available nurseries takes kids for half-days. I put her on a waiting list for three days a week, but I still don't feel comfortable with giving her for a full day. At the same time, I do need her to be in daycare for some time, so I can take Little Munchkin for his classes.

Today, Little Munchkin started his Kindermusic class. He loved it. So, now we will be going there every Monday. Big Munchkin went to the swimming pool last Sunday with her daddy. She loved it as well, and I had a very relaxing and quiet morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home