Last week I went to see a doctor who promised that I will feel better by Monday. Thankfully, he is right and I am feeling better. Unfortunately, as a result of my being sick last few days, I let the house work slide. Now I feel like I am drowning in household chores. There is a pile of undone laundry, a pile of not-ironed clothes and a dirty kitchen. The house looks like after a major student party. I have no idea how I am going to get it all going again. Hopefully, the new cleaning lady, whom I am interviewing tomorrow, is good and ready to start working soon. The house is crying for a clean up.
My post-natal class is also over. I have enjoyed it, but it occupied every Monday morning for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I am glad to have that time back for other exciting things, such as laundry, ironing, cleaning, etc ...
My post-natal class is also over. I have enjoyed it, but it occupied every Monday morning for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I am glad to have that time back for other exciting things, such as laundry, ironing, cleaning, etc ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home