
We went to Leeds Castle today. We had a great time. The drive was unexpectedly fast. It took us about an hour to reach the castle. We did not travel anywhere for some time. As inexperienced 'travellers with kids' we managed to forget one very important object - a stroller. Big Munchkin had to walk - a lot. We spent most of the time trying to coax her into walking, while she spent a lot of time trying to coax us into carrying her. She got so tired that she fell asleep in the car on the way back. I especially appreciated to find Leeds Castle has a very nice and clean baby changing room.
I am glad that we finally decided to go somewhere. I had lived in London for a whole year in the past and the only place I had gone then was Bath. In the last three years of living in Canada the furthest we'd been was Niagara. We really need to get out more. I don't know how long we are going to live in the UK, but I would really like not to regret the missed opportunity of seeing the country after we move again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home