Last weekend we've been busy. First, one my DH's university friends was visiting. I haven't seen her for 7 years or so. She hasn't changed one bit. It was very nice to see her. Then, my father came over for a couple of days. It was really nice to see him as well. I haven't seen him for a year. It was great to have him staying over and spending time with the kids. Amazingly Little Munchkin accepted him as a member of the family. Dad took Big Munchkin to school, we went to the indoor playground together, we took Little Munchkin to his gymnastics class. It was nice. I do hope 'dedyshka' would come more often.
Few days ago Little Munchkin turned two. He is a big boy now. Though his speech and understanding are well below of Big Munchkin at the same age. We had a chocolate cheesecake for breakfast. Big Munchkin was quite insistent that we have to have a cake. So we did. She put two candles in and helped to blow them out. She also ate a big slice. I don't think Little Munchkin understood that it was his birthday or that there is such a thing as birthday at all. He got a new bicycle from dedyshka (with a handle). He still needs a helmet though. Both kids have such small heads that it it hard to find a helmet that would hold on.
Little Munchkin started gymnastics class now and a music class. Next week I am taking him to an arts class, though I don't think we'll be doing it. I do a lot of art activities at home and don't really want to pay for it. Still, I'd like to try, in case he really likes it.
Few days ago Little Munchkin turned two. He is a big boy now. Though his speech and understanding are well below of Big Munchkin at the same age. We had a chocolate cheesecake for breakfast. Big Munchkin was quite insistent that we have to have a cake. So we did. She put two candles in and helped to blow them out. She also ate a big slice. I don't think Little Munchkin understood that it was his birthday or that there is such a thing as birthday at all. He got a new bicycle from dedyshka (with a handle). He still needs a helmet though. Both kids have such small heads that it it hard to find a helmet that would hold on.
Little Munchkin started gymnastics class now and a music class. Next week I am taking him to an arts class, though I don't think we'll be doing it. I do a lot of art activities at home and don't really want to pay for it. Still, I'd like to try, in case he really likes it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home