Just a quick story on the progress of Little Munchkin's language development. He has been sick for the whole of last week, so we could not go to any of the playgroups or classes. People here would rather have a kid with chickenpox in a playgroup than a kid with conjunctivitis. So, with nowhere to go, we've been going to our local shopping centre for a coffee and a muffin. I was getting a coffee and Little Munchkin was getting a blueberry muffin (to keep him quiet while I am drinking my coffee). On Friday, I calculated my weekly 'coffee and a muffin' budget and decided to cut it down a bit. So, I got myself a coffee and gave Little Munchkin a bread stick instead of buying a muffin for him. He looked at me and said: 'Ma ... Ma ... Ma ...'. I could not understand what is it that he wants. If he is saying 'mama', I am right here. I tried to ignore him, so he gave me a very dirty look and said: 'Muf ... Muf .... Muf...'. It hit me, he was trying to say 'Muffin'! I bought it for him - for his effort.
On the Road to Motherhood
This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home