I had a near accident today. Still feel very stressed about it. To put it simply, I turned into the wrong lane. I was driving as usual with two screeming children in a car. Stopped on a red light and when the light turned green I turned left ... into the wrong lane, which would have been the right lane if I was driving in Canada, but I am not in Canada any more. Fortunately, I reacted very fast when faced with a row of cars and swiveled back into my own lane, but it was a near miss. I am still shaking a bit. I just began to feel more comfortable about driving and I nearly had an accident. I hope the cameras on the intersection are not designed to catch idiots who are trying to turn into the wrong lane. The last thing I need is a ticket and few points on my licence.
It is very hot again. I can't even take Big Munchkin to a playground. She kept asking for 'more slide', ' more sandbox' and 'more ground' today, but it is just too hot. On Sunday we went to the zoo with some friends. The only crazy animals there were people and camels. All others had gone into hiding. Still Big Munchkin liked running around. Next weekend we are thinking of going to Stonehenge. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.
We checked out two more houses on Monday. Again, we were disappointed. I am seeing another one tomorrow. I am taking both kids with me. There is no better way of testing a house than to take both munchkins for a tour.
It is very hot again. I can't even take Big Munchkin to a playground. She kept asking for 'more slide', ' more sandbox' and 'more ground' today, but it is just too hot. On Sunday we went to the zoo with some friends. The only crazy animals there were people and camels. All others had gone into hiding. Still Big Munchkin liked running around. Next weekend we are thinking of going to Stonehenge. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.We checked out two more houses on Monday. Again, we were disappointed. I am seeing another one tomorrow. I am taking both kids with me. There is no better way of testing a house than to take both munchkins for a tour.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home