.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, September 14, 2007

It looks like we finally have a reason for Big Munchkin's excessive crankiness during the past 10 days or so. Last night she complained about a pain in her ear. I did not take it too seriously as she did not have any fever associated with an ear infection, but I decided to take her to the doctor anyway. I am certain I already have a reputation of a paranoid mother, so what have I got to lose. Plus, considering the amount of taxes we pay, I feel entitled. Anyway, apparently, she does have an ear infection and had it for some time. It is a second ear infection she had in a month, unless it is, of course, the previous one which was not completely treated. Big Munchkin is back on ibuprofen, paracetamol, and antibiotics. Hopefully, she will feel better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home