.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Last weekend we went to the Hop Farm. One of Big Munchkin's favourite characters, Noddy, was making an appearance there. The 'appearance' was exactly that - an appearance. Big Munchkin got to shake hands with Noddy, Mr Plod, Martha Monkey, Sly, and a few other characters. She got a Noddy Balloon (£3) and a picture in a Noddy Car (£8). It was a good trip overall. There were trampolines, bouncy castles, and a big playground. Both kids had fun.

Other than that, I have been depressed, again. The main reason is money or lack thereof. The cost of living in London is ridiculous. After paying the bills, mortgage, etc, I have so little money left that I have to literally count every penny. I am not used to having to judge whether or not I can afford to spend 2 pounds on a cup of coffee. Most of the time I can't. I find this situation to be very depressing. I feel very, very tired. This is the part of the reason why I am so tired. This is another part.

I feel like this.

I also feel like this - look at my favourite Baby Blues. I just got new crocs for Big Munchkin for £20. She lost one somewhere between the car and her gymnastics class. I had to spend 15 minutes looking across the parking lot for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home