.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, March 03, 2008

Took Little Munchkin for an Arts class today. He really does not like the whole business of organized classes. He lasted for less than half of the class. He just did not care for it. Anyway, I do a lot of arts activities with them at home. So, I really don't see a reason for paying for something I can do better myself. So, we are just going to stick with the gymnastics and the music classes.

I bought a very good book about Easter-themed art projects. Did one with Big Munchkin today - did prints of chicks' bodies with the potato cut in half. Then, did grass by printing the green dots with her finger. She really hates getting her hands dirty in any way, Getting her to do finger painting is a major achievement. When it all dried we glued eyes and feathers for the chicks' tales. Then she drew the legs and feet with the black crayon. It came out really well. Little Munchkin was doing the sponge-printing at the same time. He ended up doing it all over his hair, face and body ... again. I had to give him a shower to wash it all off. I don't think we will be doing any sponge painting with him any time soon.

Our recent wave of eye infections seem to be over. I think my DH has been suffering for so long because of the medication rather then because of the eye infection itself. He is much better now. Both kids and I are also fine. Though Little Munchkin's nose is running like Niagara Falls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home