.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, March 09, 2009

My New Year's resolution for this year is to spend more time and money on myself. My life in the past five years have totally revolved around kids. I feel like I really need to do more for myself. So, I did some shopping today. Here is a shirt I bought: Pink Flower Sweet Heart Top. I also bought Petite Navy Ponti Dress.

In the last month or so I did quite a lot of shopping:
Sassy Jersey Dress and Super Sunflower Tunic in denim color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home