.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The most exciting things in the last week were the trip to the Science Museum and the trip to the Museum of London Transport. Science Museum was particularly exciting. By accident we got into the show about bubbles. Big Munchkin loved it. She got to go on stage where a bubble was created around her. Museum of London Transport was more interesting than expected. We went with a few friends - three adults and five kids in total. It is very easy to get to, so I am sure it will be added to the list of our usual destinations.

On Tuesday I took Big Munchkin to a drama workshop followed by a play. Unfortunately, my DH had to go to work and I had to take Little Munchkin with us. it was a thoroughly miserable trip. Little Munchkin and I are both sick now. Little Munchkin with a running nose and I am with a flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home