Today, I am very annoyed at Big Munchkin. She managed to misplace her school sports bag. She also managed to do so after her gymnastics class, which means that her full school uniform is in there including her new school shoes. It is about a 100 pounds worth of stuff in there, if not more. I am very annoyed. How on earth can anyone misplace the whole bag. I left the teacher looking for it. Hopefully, it will turn up tomorrow.
On the Road to Motherhood
This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home