.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, December 19, 2008

This week we were sitting in the house. The whole week. Kids are down with the flu. Big Munchkin spend three days with very high fever. Once she got a little better Little Munchkin joined her. He's been down with very high fever for three days now. Hopefully, he should get better now. They are both barely eating and they are both very cranky. Fortunately or unfortunately, my DH is staying at home this week. We did nothing of numerous trips and activities that we planned for this week, but at least I was not alone with those two being marooned at home for a week. On Thursday my DH went to work for half a day and for his office Christmas party. As soon as he left, Little Munchkin managed to develop a diarrhea. Anyway, they are both getting better.

On Wednesday I went to see a doctor with my knees. I officially have osteoarthritis now, which is apparently made worse by joints hypermobility. I've been told to urgently loose at least 5 kg, and ideally lose around 20 kg. It is all very depressing. I really did not want to hear about losing weight right before Christmas.

Big Munchkin is having few more very important questions:
- Why Santa Clause comes in through the chimney instead of using a front door? How can he park the sleigh on the roof? It is more convenient to park in front of the house.
- Why does Santa have such a big tummy? It must be because he is eating too many mince pies and not going to gym enough. He really needs to jog more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home