.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today we went for a long awaited and much hyped up party organized by Nick Jr - a TV channel for kids. As with many other things in London the main ingredient of this event was hot air. The party was free but ticketed and was advertised as the hottest event of the year for toddlers - a must thing to do if you are a good parent. Trying to be a good parent I managed to get on-line at exactly the right time and reserve much sought after tickets. As usual, the reality is quite a long way from the hype. It was not a bad party, but it was definitely not worth a nearly two hour drive across the city, all the way to Gunnersbury Park. It can be best described as nothing special. Needless to say, we are not going to repeat this trek next year. Big Munchkin would have been as (if not more) happy to spend that time in a sandbox in a local playground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home