.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, August 06, 2007

I have been feeling very tired lately. I finally found the way to explain 'sostojanie polnoi zamordovannosti' - few days ago I was cooking some curry. I took a block of frozen ginger and put it in a pan with cooking vegetables. I could feel that something is wrong and I kept looking at that pan trying to understand what exactly is wrong with this picture. It took me a few minutes to realize that what I put in the pan was not a block of frozen ginger but a frozen fish finger. It was in a box beside the ginger and I just put it in a curry and my mind was so tired that it refused to process the picture. This story best describes what 'sostojanie polnoi zamordovannosti' is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home