I had a lovely day today. In the morning we went to pick up groceries, cooked dinner and went to the Borough market. The weather has been beautiful today - sunny and warm. The prices at the market have gone up a lot. The choice of produce has gone up too. I bought some nice olives stuffed with garlic, some sun-dried tomatoes, chanterelle mushrooms, wild boar Cumberland sausages, and a mix of nut. Big Munchkin has been asking nuts lately. From the market, Little Munchkin and I went to see his daddy at work. Then we went to one of the City Farm. I was hoping that Little Munchkin would enjoy seeing animals like Big Munchkin used to, but he really does not care for all the farm animals much. He had a good time running around. At the farm we made friends with another woman who brought her 18 months old daughter there.
After the farm we went back to our local shopping centre for a coffee. Then, we went to the NCT organized pottery painting session. Little Munchkin helped me to make a gift for his daddy's birthday - a cup with his hand prints on it. I also did his footprint on a plate while it still fits there. We came back home, made few phone calls. After that the evening went as usual. I really enjoyed spending the day outside with Little Munchkin running around. The summer has been a wash out so far and it is nice to get a bit of proper summer weather for a change.
After the farm we went back to our local shopping centre for a coffee. Then, we went to the NCT organized pottery painting session. Little Munchkin helped me to make a gift for his daddy's birthday - a cup with his hand prints on it. I also did his footprint on a plate while it still fits there. We came back home, made few phone calls. After that the evening went as usual. I really enjoyed spending the day outside with Little Munchkin running around. The summer has been a wash out so far and it is nice to get a bit of proper summer weather for a change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home