.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, November 03, 2007


I already said that Phuket is a touristic place. The good proportion of those tourists are Russian. It actually feels quite strange to hear Russian speech everywhere. The reviews of our hotel were repeatedly mentioning the presence of chain-smoking Russians, and it was true. There were Russian tour guides, Russian restaurants, Russian manager in a hotel, etc ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home