.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big Munchkin started her tennis classes. She said she liked it. So, I guess, we are going to continue with it. I am going to stop her drama classes after this term. I am quite keen on stopping her ballet as well, but she seem to like it. I would still like to faze it out sooner rather than later. On the other hand, the ballet class is very close to home - less than 5 minutes walk. I am very keen on quitting french. She does not like it and getting there is a pain. I am still trying to find a substitute, some other option of learning French.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home