.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today morning we went to the Snow Park. What a complete and utter waste of time and money. Those £30 would have been better spent on a dim sum. There was no snow - only slash, water and ice. The play area was compacted and iced over. There is no way we could have made a single snowball. The slide was icy and it was ending in a pool of water. The single toboggan slide was too steep even for Big Munchkin. We spent a total of 10 minutes there. Big Munchkin managed to find a piece of ice to throw. As she put it: 'We threw a showball'. They both got wet to their knees, so we had to change them in a car park.

On the way back, we went to East Ham for a proper South Indian lunch of dosa and idlies. Kids like it a lot. Then, my DH dropped me off a a tube station so I can go to the Russian 'old new year' party on the Trafalgar square by myself. It was a good decision. There were lots of people and nothing much to do for kids. I was quite shocked to hear 'Kalinka, Malinka' being performed on stage, but after wondering around for a little while I began to enjoy it.

That was all my weekend. Next week Big Munchkin is going to school on Thursday. I am really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home