Did not do anything too exciting today. Took Little Munchkin to the playgroup in the morning. He had a great time going down the slide and playing with the tool bench there. Picked up Big Munchkin from school. Our French teacher moved the class for tomorrow, so we did not have French today. Went for a play date. I really like this girl's mum, but the girl is one whiny kid. She is even worse than Big Munchkin. I don't think she and Big Munchkin have anything in common - completely different personalities. The girl wanted to play veterinarians, Big Munchkin wanted to play faeries or princesses. For Big Munchkin the play date was a right off. Little Munchkin had a great time there - lots of new toys. I loved the house - huge, Victorian listed building. It must be costing at least a million. I am sure my DH would have felt a lot better about living in this area if we lived in a house like that.
Tomorrow, we have another play date - Big Munchkin's best school friend's mum is picking then both up from school and they are playing at their house. I feel a bit stressed at leaving Big Munchkin by herself somewhere else, but she is nearly four and the house is just a few doors down the road. She is growing up after all, and she is all excited about it. Tomorrow, we also have a French class close to the evening. Our French teacher is suggesting to break up the class into two half an hour classes. I think it is a great idea - I don't even mind paying a bit more - she is very cheap and two classes a week would be much better. Plus, we still have a French group class. Hopefully, Big Munchkin will start picking up French faster.
Tomorrow, we have another play date - Big Munchkin's best school friend's mum is picking then both up from school and they are playing at their house. I feel a bit stressed at leaving Big Munchkin by herself somewhere else, but she is nearly four and the house is just a few doors down the road. She is growing up after all, and she is all excited about it. Tomorrow, we also have a French class close to the evening. Our French teacher is suggesting to break up the class into two half an hour classes. I think it is a great idea - I don't even mind paying a bit more - she is very cheap and two classes a week would be much better. Plus, we still have a French group class. Hopefully, Big Munchkin will start picking up French faster.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home