.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today we had our usual Mandarin class and swimming with Big Munchkin. Little Munchkin had a fun morning out with daddy, He suddenly became a total 'daddy's boy'. He does not let his papa to go out of his sight, clings to him for dear life, and has a meltdown as soon as daddy steps away. I hope it does not last. This excessive 'daddy attachment' is extremely annoying.

Later in the day we went out to see some friends. Part of the reason for this visit was that the girl there is a doctor and Big Munchkin's passport is expiring. We had to get a guarantor to sign her passport application. The guarantor has to belong to a very short list of professions. One of allowed professions is a doctor. Now, that she signed all paperwork, my DH can go on Monday and drop off the application form at the Embassy. Until Big Munchkin's gets her new passport we can't travel anywhere.

We booked a short trip to a resort in Southern England. We will be going for a four day trip in May. We hesitated about this trip for some time. It costs a bit more that we wanted to spend and Big Munchkin is going to miss two days off school, but then I really wanted to go somewhere and my DH said that he does think it is the best option available. We still need to book our tickets for a summer trip to India and with that our main holiday-related expenses for this year will be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home