.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Munchkin is learning to talk. He says NO a lot. Today we are buying a book. I tell him to give the book to the person at the check out. He give the book, then looks at the guy at the check out and tells him: 'Say Thank you!'

My DH has been travelling for the past two weeks, I really don't like the life of a single mother. I don't mind the days as much. He is never there anyway. But I really don't like mornings. I am totally not a morning person. Little Munchkin has been getting up at around 5 am. I really can't do this any longer. I am looking forward my DH being back and taking over the morning duty.

Last Sunday I took the kids to the Museum of London in Docklands. It is a new offshoot of the Museum of London. The Museum is cute but useless. It is a first time we found a soft play that has a height limit on maximum height - where Big Munchkin was too tall. Even though we were the only people there, they would not let her in! So, I had a cross Little Munchkin who could not understand why his sister is not playing with him. And I had a cross Big Munchkin who could not understand why she can't play in the soft play area when there was no one there!!! In a city overflowing with great museums such lack of flexibility is not going to endear it to visitors. In my own classification, this Museum sits under the marker - 'A place to kill half an hour in case of bad weather while waiting for your husband to have a lunch with you'. You may correctly guess that we are not going back there anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home