Today we decided that we should put our last few weeks of English Heritage membership to use and went to Dover Castle. The drive was relatively short and straightforward. The forecast was +24 degrees with sunny intervals and no rain. The real weather could be best described by wonderful English word - muggy. It was cold, dark, and windy with drizzling rain. I am sure Dover Castle would have made a better impression on me if the weather was a bit better. It also suffered from the high expectations caused by hype created around it.
On the Road to Motherhood
This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Today we decided that we should put our last few weeks of English Heritage membership to use and went to Dover Castle. The drive was relatively short and straightforward. The forecast was +24 degrees with sunny intervals and no rain. The real weather could be best described by wonderful English word - muggy. It was cold, dark, and windy with drizzling rain. I am sure Dover Castle would have made a better impression on me if the weather was a bit better. It also suffered from the high expectations caused by hype created around it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home