.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, July 09, 2007


On Sunday we went to Woburn Safari Park. It is the closest of safari parks - only one and an half hours drive. It is a first dry weekend this summer. It has been raining since mid-May and we've been looking forward to an opportunity to get out of the city. It is also our first trip since we actively started potty training Big Munchkin.

From the potty training perspective the trip was a success. We did not have any accidents. The driving part of the safari part was also quite good, but overall it fell short of other two safari parks. Longleat was by far the best. Lympne Park had great walking part. Woburn was nice, but it did not justify all the hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home