.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 3: Wednesday

I did not make it to bed till after midnight the night before. By the time I finished ironing, cleaning, doing another load of laundry, taking a shower etc. it was approximately 12.15. Fortunately, Little Munchkin decided to sleep in. He woke up at 6. Fifteen minutes later I left to gym.

By the time I came back at 7.40 kids were finishing their breakfast. After my OH left for work, I made dinner - all in one rice and dhal dish with vegetables. While I was cooking Big Munchkin did some drawing and Little Munchkin was playing with alphabet blocks.

After a round of changing diapers, going potty, having milk, choosing shoes, negotiating over the sweater, and other similar activities we finally left at 9.30 for Big Munchkin's Dance Class.

We got back at 11.30. Little Munchkin fell asleep in the car and I decided to let him sleep. I just moved him from the car to his crib. While he was asleep Big Munchkin and I made carrot muffins. She is into 'the mixing' these days. Unfortunately, I put too much soda in, so kids did not like it.

After Little Munchkin woke up at 12.30, we had lunch and went to a walk. Big Munchkin is still not feeling well, so I wanted to get her to sleep during the day. The only way to get her to sleep is to get her in a stroller. Little Munchkin did not like the idea of being couped up inside the pram. We ended up walking all around the park. With him running all over the place, mostly in the opposite direction from the one I wanted him to go.

We came back at 3.30. Had a quick snack and drove to Big Munchkin's Mandarin language class. While she was inside Little Munchkin and I went for a walk to the local Marks and Spencer. We came home at 17.30 and the evening routine began as usual. Dinner, Little Munchkin is having a bath while Big Munchkin is watching Angelina Ballerina. Little Munchkin is having milk and going to sleep. Big Munchkin is having a shower, getting three books read to her and going to sleep. After Big Munchkin finished her shower I was elated to hear the door opening. My OH came home earlier and he took over the dressing, reading and tucking in. After Big Munchkin fell asleep he went to gym. Since he came home, I've been mostly relaxing. Answered some e-mails, talked on the phone, watched the news, and now writing this update. I still have to clean up the kitchen, and sort another load of laundry. I am sure I'll make it today to bed by 11 ... with luck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home