Day 7: Sunday
I did not go to sleep till after midnight. Totally my fault. I should not have watched so much TV.
I woke up late - at 6.50 a.m. My OH half got up at 5 with Little Munchkin and decided to let me sleep in. I went to gym. I missed last two days, so I really had to go today.
I came back at 8.50. Kids already had breakfast and were ready to go to the playground. Every Sunday morning we take them to the Indoor Playground. It is a three floor massive building, with few soft play areas, carousel, cafe and an electric cars area. We bought an annual membership for both kids and now we take them there at least every weekend.
Kids played there till 11.30. After that we drove to the Indian restaurant in the East part of London. Kids love south Indian food - Little Munchkin had a big portion of idlies and Big Munchkin had a dosai.
On the way home my OH dropped me off at a local shopping centre. I wanted to do a bit of shopping without anyone screaming at me. I came home at 15.30.
We took kids swimming at our gym. They both loved it. It is another activity that we try to do every weekend.
We came back at 5 pm. I cooked dinner - typical British fish pie - and around 6.30 we fed the kids. It is way too late and they we starving. It surely improved their appetite. After that we put them to sleep. They did not have a bath at home since they did have a shower at the pool.
They were asleep by 8 pm. My OH went to gym. I did my usual clean up routine - clean the kitchen, wash dishes, moved a load of laundry from the washer to the basket, moved a load from the washer into the drier, put another load into the washer, took out garbage. After I finish this blog, I have to iron. As usual I've been procrastinating, so this picture is my entertainment for tonight.
Wish me luck ...
I did not go to sleep till after midnight. Totally my fault. I should not have watched so much TV.
I woke up late - at 6.50 a.m. My OH half got up at 5 with Little Munchkin and decided to let me sleep in. I went to gym. I missed last two days, so I really had to go today.
I came back at 8.50. Kids already had breakfast and were ready to go to the playground. Every Sunday morning we take them to the Indoor Playground. It is a three floor massive building, with few soft play areas, carousel, cafe and an electric cars area. We bought an annual membership for both kids and now we take them there at least every weekend.
Kids played there till 11.30. After that we drove to the Indian restaurant in the East part of London. Kids love south Indian food - Little Munchkin had a big portion of idlies and Big Munchkin had a dosai.
On the way home my OH dropped me off at a local shopping centre. I wanted to do a bit of shopping without anyone screaming at me. I came home at 15.30.
We took kids swimming at our gym. They both loved it. It is another activity that we try to do every weekend.
We came back at 5 pm. I cooked dinner - typical British fish pie - and around 6.30 we fed the kids. It is way too late and they we starving. It surely improved their appetite. After that we put them to sleep. They did not have a bath at home since they did have a shower at the pool.
Wish me luck ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home