Why do I bother? The level of appreciation of everything I do is simply overwhelming. Today we went to visit Father Christmas in Harrods. I booked these tickets in August, but today I really felt like I was the only one who cared. The whole of last year the only picture of all four of us was the one we took in a shopping centre's Christmas grotto. Considering my DH's aversion to paying for professional pictures, I figured this year would be no different. So we went to make a picture with the Santa again. I should not have bothered. All the stress of dragging everyone across the city for a stupid picture was not worth it. I should have just taken the kids to the local shopping centre and got their picture with the Santa there.
The next week my DH is travelling. I will be all by myself with the kids. Dreading it.
The next week my DH is travelling. I will be all by myself with the kids. Dreading it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home