Lately, I've been taking Little Munchkin to the shopping centre nearby. I get a coffee and he gets a muffin. Yesterday, I went there and I was not planning on having a coffee. Little Munchkin had a different idea. Straight from the elevator he went to the coffee shop, looked at the display window, walked to 'our' table, pulled himself a chair, climbed up, sat down and looked at me with this expression: 'OK mum, I am here. Now get me my muffin'. He was not amused when I told him that there will be no muffin today. At the end, I had to tie him up into a stroller kicking and screaming. Poor little guy.
No new words today. Though he is trying to say vowels from Malayalam alphabet, and, I think, he is trying to say 'no'.
No new words today. Though he is trying to say vowels from Malayalam alphabet, and, I think, he is trying to say 'no'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home