Last weekend we went out. I mean, it is a first time in Munchkins' lives we took them to a party in the evening. They slept in the car on the way there. After they finished crying and whinging after being waken up on arrival, they actually had a good time.
On Sunday, Big Munchkin had another trip to the theatre. This time she went to see Monster Hits. She (and her daddy) had a good time. They will be going to see another play in two weeks and two more plays in December.
I am currently occupied by looking for X-mas presents. I am trying to get the whole X-mas shopping done well in advance. We have quite a few friends with kids now and I can not forget to give them a present. So far most of the gift I bought are for Big Munchkin. I got her three dress up outfits, a tea set and a play food set. I still can't decide what to get for Little Munchkin - he likes cars and construction things. But there are not too many things in either of those categories that can be safely given to a baby who is still chewing everything. My DH said he would buy something for a little guy when he goes to New York, but I am not sure he is going to have the time for shopping.
Little Munchkin finally said one more word - 'baby'. I have been looking for a nursery for him. I finally found the one I like. They also don't do half days, so it would have to be a full day. I put him of a waiting list for two days a week for after January. I'll see how I would feel about sending him there in two months time. Right now, I feel that going to the nursery might be beneficial for his development. Not sure how I would feel later.
On Sunday, Big Munchkin had another trip to the theatre. This time she went to see Monster Hits. She (and her daddy) had a good time. They will be going to see another play in two weeks and two more plays in December.
I am currently occupied by looking for X-mas presents. I am trying to get the whole X-mas shopping done well in advance. We have quite a few friends with kids now and I can not forget to give them a present. So far most of the gift I bought are for Big Munchkin. I got her three dress up outfits, a tea set and a play food set. I still can't decide what to get for Little Munchkin - he likes cars and construction things. But there are not too many things in either of those categories that can be safely given to a baby who is still chewing everything. My DH said he would buy something for a little guy when he goes to New York, but I am not sure he is going to have the time for shopping.
Little Munchkin finally said one more word - 'baby'. I have been looking for a nursery for him. I finally found the one I like. They also don't do half days, so it would have to be a full day. I put him of a waiting list for two days a week for after January. I'll see how I would feel about sending him there in two months time. Right now, I feel that going to the nursery might be beneficial for his development. Not sure how I would feel later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home