I hugely apologise to those friends who recently complained about me not writing to them. I am sorry. I will try to write soon. I promise.
Recently we signed up with one of the DVD rental services, where you choose your DVDs on-line, they mail them to you and you mail them back after you watched them. Unfortunately, you can't copy them as protection is very good. At least, I haven't been able to break through. Anyway, I've been getting DVDs for Big Munchkin to watch. Her current favourite is Walking with Dinosaurs. Then, I decided to introduce her to wonders of original Disney movies - Cinderella, Bambi, etc. Well, Cinderella went OK, but she did not like Bambi. She told me that it is too scary. The kid whose favourite episode in Walking with Dinosaurs is Time of the Titans (about a group of baby dinosaurs who die in various ways until only two survive into adulthood). Kids are strange that way.
She had a play date this week. It was a first time she had a play date on her own. I found it very strange in a nice kind of way. I actually had time to do something. I did not know what to do, but Little Munchkin and I went for a long walk without having to rush back home. I was a very bizarre feeling of freedom. Though now it is a payback time. Next week, that girl is having a play date at our house.
Recently we signed up with one of the DVD rental services, where you choose your DVDs on-line, they mail them to you and you mail them back after you watched them. Unfortunately, you can't copy them as protection is very good. At least, I haven't been able to break through. Anyway, I've been getting DVDs for Big Munchkin to watch. Her current favourite is Walking with Dinosaurs. Then, I decided to introduce her to wonders of original Disney movies - Cinderella, Bambi, etc. Well, Cinderella went OK, but she did not like Bambi. She told me that it is too scary. The kid whose favourite episode in Walking with Dinosaurs is Time of the Titans (about a group of baby dinosaurs who die in various ways until only two survive into adulthood). Kids are strange that way.
She had a play date this week. It was a first time she had a play date on her own. I found it very strange in a nice kind of way. I actually had time to do something. I did not know what to do, but Little Munchkin and I went for a long walk without having to rush back home. I was a very bizarre feeling of freedom. Though now it is a payback time. Next week, that girl is having a play date at our house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home