.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Last music class was a disaster - again. Little Munchkin laid down on the floor and cried for about 10 minutes. I decided to persevere. He stopped crying and eventually moved to sit on my lap. He only got up to run after the bubbles. He loves bubbles. He played a bit with the musical instruments, and refused to do any 'walking' songs. He told me 'bye, bye', walked to the door and stood there. I think it was our last music class. I have been told that I should persevere and continue taking him there and he will get used to it eventually. Frankly, I don't see any point in torturing him. If he does not like it, what's the point? He is much happier just running in a park, feeding ducks and pigeons, and playing in a playground. The summer is coming, so we might as well just do that.

I signed him up for a language development class for toddlers. I think it is more of a class for parents to teach us how to improve kids' language skills. I explained to the teacher that I don't want to sign up for the whole term because the little guy generally hates classes. She agreed that I can pay one class at a time until I am sure that he is OK with it, or not.

Big Munchkin is on vacation now. Most of the classes are on, except group French and Chinese. Still we will have some free time. I am thinking of taking them to Science Museum if Big Munchkin agrees to walk. I can't take a double stroller as there are too many staircases on the way, and I can't drive to central London. So, if she agrees to walk, I might venture to the Museum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home