I haven't been writing lately as I don't have time. Big Munchkin has not been going to sleep on time, eg. 7,30 pm. Yesterday, she went to bed at well past 9. I can do any housework only after they all gone to bed. So, after getting her to sleep, I still have to wash the day's worth of dishes, do the washing, ironing, and overall tidying up. I do not have time left to write the blog after all that is done. I am trying to get Big Munchkin to get back to normal sleeping routine so I can get at least some time to myself. This week I had no 'me' time at all. Hopefully it'll get better soon.
We booked a trip to Prague in early September, right before Big Munchkin's start of school term. It was a special sale - we paid 170 pounds for all four tickets. It is practically free by local standards. It means, that we will be going to India at the end of July or early August. I'll let you all know when we are going as soon as we book the tickets.
We booked a trip to Prague in early September, right before Big Munchkin's start of school term. It was a special sale - we paid 170 pounds for all four tickets. It is practically free by local standards. It means, that we will be going to India at the end of July or early August. I'll let you all know when we are going as soon as we book the tickets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home