I picked up our passports from the High Commission. So, we are going. Mum's left. It's been nice having her around. My dieting did suffer a bit with all the going out times, but not too much. My weight as of Sunday was 178 pounds or 80.6 kilograms. I still have a long way to go, but at least I am going there.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. I am looking forward to going to India. I am just extremely tired. Had a long discussion with my DH yesterday. I am simply sick and tired of his whinging about how much he does not like the house and right about everything else in life. He is under enormous pressure at work. He is tired and stressed. But so am I. He feels like I am not supporting him with the whole moving 'elsewhere' plan. And I am fed up with the constant whining without any real plan. So, OK, we've sold the house. Now what? If we really sell the house, what is the plan. Does he what to stay in the area or move somewhere. He does not know what does he want in life. And I don't really what to move at all. I am settled and comfortable here. I made friends. Kids have friends. Big Munchkin has a school. Little Munchkin is starting the nursery. Any move out of the area would mean that I would have to re-start my whole life again - from dry cleaning to schools, nurseries, doctors, shops, friends, cleaners, well... everything. I really don't think my DH understands the enormity of it. Neither he understands that it would be a third time in two years. I just can't do it.
Another point of contention is his continuous denial that Little Munchkin has a developmental issues. I am almost certain that he has mild autism. After meeting four different doctors and reading a pile of literature I think I am right. So I am trying to get Little Munchkin assessed. I am not pushing to get it done faster, but I am not intentionally slowing it down either. My DH refuses to accept that Little Munchkin has problems. So, he does not want to get him diagnosed. Of cause getting him diagnosed is a double edged sword - he would be branded, but if he does not get diagnosed I have no assess to any services, programmes or playgroups. IF my DH does not feel much support in his quest for moving, I don't feel much support in dealing with Little Munchkin.
Tomorrow is the last day of school. I am looking forward to going to India. I am just extremely tired. Had a long discussion with my DH yesterday. I am simply sick and tired of his whinging about how much he does not like the house and right about everything else in life. He is under enormous pressure at work. He is tired and stressed. But so am I. He feels like I am not supporting him with the whole moving 'elsewhere' plan. And I am fed up with the constant whining without any real plan. So, OK, we've sold the house. Now what? If we really sell the house, what is the plan. Does he what to stay in the area or move somewhere. He does not know what does he want in life. And I don't really what to move at all. I am settled and comfortable here. I made friends. Kids have friends. Big Munchkin has a school. Little Munchkin is starting the nursery. Any move out of the area would mean that I would have to re-start my whole life again - from dry cleaning to schools, nurseries, doctors, shops, friends, cleaners, well... everything. I really don't think my DH understands the enormity of it. Neither he understands that it would be a third time in two years. I just can't do it.
Another point of contention is his continuous denial that Little Munchkin has a developmental issues. I am almost certain that he has mild autism. After meeting four different doctors and reading a pile of literature I think I am right. So I am trying to get Little Munchkin assessed. I am not pushing to get it done faster, but I am not intentionally slowing it down either. My DH refuses to accept that Little Munchkin has problems. So, he does not want to get him diagnosed. Of cause getting him diagnosed is a double edged sword - he would be branded, but if he does not get diagnosed I have no assess to any services, programmes or playgroups. IF my DH does not feel much support in his quest for moving, I don't feel much support in dealing with Little Munchkin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home