.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, June 23, 2008

On Saturday we had a cake at home to celebrate Big Munchkin's Birthday. On Sunday we had a Birthday Party for Big Munchkins. We decided to do it at the soft play centre. It was a bit expensive, but at least I did not have to do anything other than bring the cake. I was very stressed about it: would everyone come, would the food be decent, would Big Munchkin enjoy it. Everything went fine. Tough next year we are not going to do anything like that. We might just go to Disneyland or something. Big Munchkin was very good about inviting her friends. She really invited just her friends. She did not even invite all the girls from her class. There were 12 kids and that is including her and two little brothers. Unfortunately, I spilled the juice from Little Munchkins cup all over the camera. It stopped working, so we have not been able to make any pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home