My mum has arrived last Saturday. It's been nice to have her here. Both Munchkins went to her without any issues. They are both having a great time. We are also having a great time. My DH and I have been going out nearly every night since she came. It is very nice.
On Wednesday I took Little Munchkin to see his new nursery. It's been a disaster. He was crying all the time he was there and would not let me get past the door. He finally went to sleep and I managed to have a chat with the manager. I think I am looking at a long and torturous settling process.
Today I went to the Indian High Commission to get our visas done. Even after the move into the new building the process of getting visas is still a mess. It is even worse than it used to be. We filled the applications on-line and have an appointment for 10,15. The appointment letter had specifically mentioned not to come before the time. Well, I should have came at 8 am. When I did come at 10 am, I got a number 78. The number being called was 38. It took me more than an hour before they called me. I submitted all the papers, but now they are not doing visas on the same day. I have to come back there again on Monday or Tuesday to pick up our passports. Mum is leaving on Saturday, so I will have to take both kids with me to the High Commission. What a pain!
On Wednesday I took Little Munchkin to see his new nursery. It's been a disaster. He was crying all the time he was there and would not let me get past the door. He finally went to sleep and I managed to have a chat with the manager. I think I am looking at a long and torturous settling process.
Today I went to the Indian High Commission to get our visas done. Even after the move into the new building the process of getting visas is still a mess. It is even worse than it used to be. We filled the applications on-line and have an appointment for 10,15. The appointment letter had specifically mentioned not to come before the time. Well, I should have came at 8 am. When I did come at 10 am, I got a number 78. The number being called was 38. It took me more than an hour before they called me. I submitted all the papers, but now they are not doing visas on the same day. I have to come back there again on Monday or Tuesday to pick up our passports. Mum is leaving on Saturday, so I will have to take both kids with me to the High Commission. What a pain!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home