The main updates: Big Munchkin is fine. Her rush has pretty much disappeared. Little Munchkin is rolling all over the place. He also started laughing properly. He loves playing peek-a-boo. He does absolutely fantastic giggle when you play it with him. We spent weekend without going anywhere. Did some of the packing, some of the shopping. One day we went out in the evening. We were not planning to, but some friends called us and the babysitter was available. Little Munchkin went to sleep like a good boy and Big Munchkin got to watch unlimited Sesame Street, which she did nearly till midnight. It was really nice to get out. We really ought to do this more often.
Big Munchkin's daycare is officially closed now. Today was her last day there. I don't think she really understood that she is not going there ever again. Last week they gave her development report to me. It makes pretty interesting read. Apparently my child is "always willing to help to tidy up after activities and mealtimes". Surprise to me ... "She likes to point things when she notices them,for example, she said 'not sleeping' when a child was staying awake at nap time". Apparently, Big Munchkin likes to tell on others ... mmm.... "She often instructs her peers by saying things like: 'wash your hands'". She likes to boss others around. That's my munchkin! The report is very good overall. Her nursery key worker though that Big Munchkin is a very bright girl and a quick learner. I have been feeling pretty good about it. I am not feeling good about that nursery closing down. I just hope that the new nursery will be as stimulating for Big Munchkin as the old one was.
Big Munchkin's daycare is officially closed now. Today was her last day there. I don't think she really understood that she is not going there ever again. Last week they gave her development report to me. It makes pretty interesting read. Apparently my child is "always willing to help to tidy up after activities and mealtimes". Surprise to me ... "She likes to point things when she notices them,for example, she said 'not sleeping' when a child was staying awake at nap time". Apparently, Big Munchkin likes to tell on others ... mmm.... "She often instructs her peers by saying things like: 'wash your hands'". She likes to boss others around. That's my munchkin! The report is very good overall. Her nursery key worker though that Big Munchkin is a very bright girl and a quick learner. I have been feeling pretty good about it. I am not feeling good about that nursery closing down. I just hope that the new nursery will be as stimulating for Big Munchkin as the old one was.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home