It has been a long time since I wrote a decent update. Today is not the day you are going to get one. But you will get a short update.
1. Little Munchkin has got a second tooth. Now he has two of them - both front bottom teeth. He looks amazingly cute. He is quite big now - 73 cm and nearly 9 kg. He is cruising (walking while holding furniture), crawling, trying to go up the stairs, opening the kitchen drawers, and doing other little mischief.
2. Big Munchkin got a throat infection. I had to keep her at home for a week. She had a high fever and very sore throat. She is much better now, though she is still taking antibiotics.
3. Last week we managed to get out in the evening twice. First, we went out to celebrate our eight wedding anniversary. Second time we went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a great time. Big Munchkin is getting along quite well with her babysitter these days. I think I might take advantage of this fact and go out a bit more often.
4. Today was Halloween. Big Munchkin went trick-a-treating. She loved getting chocolates. Her father only took her into five nearby houses. After she came home and finished all her loot, she asked to go out again. I am sure Halloween will be planted in her memory as a chocolates' day. It will certainly be one of her favourites.
1. Little Munchkin has got a second tooth. Now he has two of them - both front bottom teeth. He looks amazingly cute. He is quite big now - 73 cm and nearly 9 kg. He is cruising (walking while holding furniture), crawling, trying to go up the stairs, opening the kitchen drawers, and doing other little mischief.
2. Big Munchkin got a throat infection. I had to keep her at home for a week. She had a high fever and very sore throat. She is much better now, though she is still taking antibiotics.
3. Last week we managed to get out in the evening twice. First, we went out to celebrate our eight wedding anniversary. Second time we went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a great time. Big Munchkin is getting along quite well with her babysitter these days. I think I might take advantage of this fact and go out a bit more often.
4. Today was Halloween. Big Munchkin went trick-a-treating. She loved getting chocolates. Her father only took her into five nearby houses. After she came home and finished all her loot, she asked to go out again. I am sure Halloween will be planted in her memory as a chocolates' day. It will certainly be one of her favourites.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home