I haven't been writing for a good reason. There is nothing exciting happening. We finally have settled into a routine. Monday and Thursday are Big Munchkin's nursery days. On Monday, Little Munchkin has a music class in the morning and a swimming class in the afternoon. Tuesday Big Munchkin has a gymnastic class in the morning. Wednesday is our grocery shopping day and a dance class for Big Munchkin. Thursday is my 'rest' day. A woman who does ironing and cleaning comes in the morning. I take Little Munchkin for a free music class at the local library, if I feel like it. Often, we just go to hang out in the local shopping mall. It is also a day when I can get 'official business' done if I have any, e.g. visiting the embassy. Friday is a play date day. It is a day when we often meet other little friends of Big Munchkin. It is also a day when we go to a baby clinic at our Health Centre to check Little Munchkin's weight. Saturday, Big Munchkin has a swimming class with her daddy. Sunday is a 'meet-friends' day. It is a day when we normally meet our friends.
The most exciting thing that happened was an unexpected visit from my dad, who came over for just one day. I was really excited to see him since I haven't seen him since last December. It was also his first time seeing Little Munchkin. I hope dad does come more often.
The most exciting thing that happened was an unexpected visit from my dad, who came over for just one day. I was really excited to see him since I haven't seen him since last December. It was also his first time seeing Little Munchkin. I hope dad does come more often.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home