
I finally got to do a few things that I planned on doing here. I went to a beauty salon! After nearly four hours I left a very happy person - hair massage and treatment, head massage, face massage, neck and decollete massage, back massage, and a full facial can do that to someone. All of that was for a mere 13 pounds. Ahhhh .... I'll go there back on Monday. More shopping did not hurt my mood either.
We also got the results of our medical tests. Both of us are fine. The only thing we should keep an eye on is our cholesterol. Both of us got the results just below the cut off level.
Couple of days ago we went to my favourite temple - Shri Nagaraja (The King Snake) Temple. It is a very unique temple as it is lead by a woman. It is also the temple of a star under which Big Munchkin and I were born.

Today, we went to another temple (Durga) to have ceremonies for kids. First Rice ceremony for Little Munchkin (where he was given his first rice) and Weighting Ceremony for Big Munchkin (where she had her weight in jaggery donated to the temple). Little Munchkin looked absolutely fantastic in a miniature munde' (traditional Kerala men's dress). Big Munchkin again was behaving badly. She's been getting completely out of control since we came here. She's been screaming the whole time at the temple and during her ceremony, throwing tantrums, etc. She is getting impossible to deal with. It will take time and a lot of screaming (hopefully only on her part) once we get back to London.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home