The fact that we are in a developing country has suddenly hit home. One of my hubby's cousins has been diagnosed with typhoid fever. He is a young guy, working as a computer programer in Bangalore. I am sure he does not eat street food and washes his hands, yes he has a typhoid fever, which took over a week to diagnose. He is getting better, but it is still stressful for me to think that our kids could have potentially picked it up if it was not diagnosed in time.
On the Road to Motherhood
This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home