Lately I have been trying to make some new Russian friends. I met this woman from Ukraine. She is one of those typical benefit receiving immigrants who aggravate the local population so much. No proper education. No proper jobs. They live in a council flat and fighting with the council to get a three to four bedroom council house. They don't want just some house. They want a house in a good area with a big garden. They are planning on buying out this house, as an investment property. They would then rent it out and buy another house for themselves. Their eye care and dental care is paid by the council. One of their kids goes to the nursery for free, another will start soon. She was so surprised to find out that I actually pay over 400 pounds a month for three days a week nursery care for Big Munchkin. She even asked me why do I pay so much. I was really tempted to say - because you sponge of tax paying people like us. Their rent is one fifth of my mortgage. So aggravating. People like this give bad reputation to all immigrants.
On the Road to Motherhood
This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home