.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last two days the weather has been horrible. We did go to the Aquarium on Friday and got into a hail storm both ways. On the way there I had to do a run from the London Eye to the door of the Aquarium. I am sure all the people waiting in the line up under the pouring rain really hated us pushing through. I do love having an annual pass. On the way back the hail began as soon as we got out of the train. Kids were in the stroller covered with the rain cover, but I even did not have a hat on. By the time I walked to the house I was soaking wet.

Today, my DH was looking after the kids and I went out for lunch with a friend. It was really nice to get out of the house by myself. Yet again I was not lucky with the weather - I got under another hail storm on the way home.

Out of the annoying news, our toilet broke down. All inside mechanism needs to be replaced. We supposedly have insurance which covers it. Well, British Gas, who provides the insurance, refuses to come because it is a button flash and not a lever flash. What is the point of buying the insurance if one time you need them, they don't come. Anyway, tomorrow we will be looking for a plumber. They are hard to find and they earn more than bankers. This country has no services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home