.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last weekend we had our first snow of this 'winter' - on April 6th. It did not melt till the day after, so we had a great time playing snowballs and building a snowman. It was a perfect snow - wet and sticky. Big Munchkin was very impressed. Little Munchkin was not. We could not find his gloves and he got really cold. He could not understand was all the fuss was about and what to do with all that snow.

Just three days later temperature is up. It is warm and sunny and we've been spending a lot of time on various playgrounds, Playground (inside or outside) is one of a few things that Little Munchkin really likes. He loves slides and swings and sandbox and just space to run around. No matter how long he plays I still have to carry him kicking and screaming back home.

Big Munchkin's school vacation started on Monday and will continue till the end of next week. She might be going to school for only two and a half hours, but at least she is going everyday. Now she is at home the whole day, so I don't even get that little rest. What makes situation worse is that most of the classes are not running and all the playgroups are closed. All public places, like playgrounds and museums, are swamped with other parents who have the same problem - how to entertain kids for two weeks when most kids' activities are not working.

Today, our play date was cancelled and so was our French class. We went to one playground in the morning and to another in the afternoon. Tomorrow, there is a drop in music class in the morning. Then, I might take them to the Aquarium. Since we have annual membership we don't have to stand in the line up. We can just walk in. I'll decide that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home