.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Thursday, June 04, 2009

* During the half term break I took the kids to see 'The Butterflies'. This is how it is described by the theatre:

Using motion capture technology and a touch sensitive carpet that can be triggered by as little as a movement or a breath, Teatro di Piazza o d'Occasione invites you to follow the life of the butterfly from larvae to grown up. Virtually paint with your arms, compose lullabies with your feet or chase caterpillars on all fours, this is a magical theatrical experience for the eyes, ears, knees and toes.

Both kids loved it. Even Little Munchkin sat through the whole performance. Though he did talk a lot - 'Egg! Butterfly! Grass! Leaf! Red! Blue!' and so on.

* During the weekend we went to check out another British beach - Broadstairs. We made a mistake going there quite late, ended up spending ah hour looking for parking, and parked where we should not have. We were lucky not to get a ticket. The sand was lovely. The sea was freezing; The place was hugely crowded. Still, we had a lovely time.

* We also went back to the Danson Park in Bexleyheath. Kids really like the puddling pool there. They had a great time splashing and I had a nice time reading Economist.


* Little Munchkin is starting to talk a bit more. Yesterday, I gave him and Big Munchkin ice cream. Big Munchkin ate hers and went to Little Munchkin:
- Can you share some of your ice cream with me?
- No. Share mama.

And he gave me a lick of his ice cream, but not to his sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home