Little Munchkin's have settled in the nursery well. Last time he did not cry at all, not even a little. Big Munchkin seem to have settled as well. I think I am ready to tell her previous school that I am taking her out permanently.
Little Munchkin's speech therapist visited his nursery to give a bit of training to the stuff on how learning and communication techniques. Here is a bit from her preliminary report:
XXX was very settled there and generalising his skills and speech and language with the staff there-especially CXXXX who he was with him when I visited.
He recognised me and came and sat with us at times asking 'sit down'. He painted a picture at the easel very calmly and independently, having indicated that he wanted to put the apron on and do some painting. He also played alongside another child with the cars on the floor - he has established his favourites! He also asked for his apple juice. As ever he was happy to say bye bye to me too when I was leaving.
Little Munchkin's speech therapist visited his nursery to give a bit of training to the stuff on how learning and communication techniques. Here is a bit from her preliminary report:
XXX was very settled there and generalising his skills and speech and language with the staff there-especially CXXXX who he was with him when I visited.
He recognised me and came and sat with us at times asking 'sit down'. He painted a picture at the easel very calmly and independently, having indicated that he wanted to put the apron on and do some painting. He also played alongside another child with the cars on the floor - he has established his favourites! He also asked for his apple juice. As ever he was happy to say bye bye to me too when I was leaving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home