This Church, where Little Munchkin's nursery is, is bad for me. At the end of August I had a window broken and a diaper bag, that I forgot on the car seat, stolen. Today I punctured a tire there. I ended up sitting there for nearly an hour before a guy from the repair shop arrived and changed it. I only get two hours of personal time as it is and I had to spend half of it on that. At least Little Munchkin is getting better at the nursery. He only spent five minutes crying today and played nicely the rest of the time.
His speech is progressing well. He is trying to say 'I want' now. He actually says 'to' instead of 'want'. He also swallows some of the first sounds, particularly 'c' such as 'cat' is 'at' and 'car' is 'ar'. So today we went for a little party and he kept saying 'I to ake' - translation - 'I want cake'.
His speech is progressing well. He is trying to say 'I want' now. He actually says 'to' instead of 'want'. He also swallows some of the first sounds, particularly 'c' such as 'cat' is 'at' and 'car' is 'ar'. So today we went for a little party and he kept saying 'I to ake' - translation - 'I want cake'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home