.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, September 28, 2008

We went to see another play today - How Giraffe Got His Long Neck. Big Munchkin liked it. She generally likes theatre plays. I went with her this time. Normally my DH does it, but I've been rying to arrange for other kids she knows to come with us. So, I will be going with her (and her friends, and their parents) more often. I don't mind. It is also good for my DH to spend more time with Little Munchkin. He really enjoys personal attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home