.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

On the Road to Motherhood

This blog started in October 2003 when I found that in another 8 months I will become a mommy. The purpose of this blog was to document my pregnancy. In June 2005 I restarted this blog to document my second pregnancy. My second child is now three months old. I am restarting this blog yet again to keep in touch with friends and family and to complain about life.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just a few assorted bits. At the moment I am doing 'treasure shoe boxes' for both Munchkins. Little Munchkin has a 'K box' - a box of objects that start with the sound 'c'. He can't pronounce the sound if a word starts with it. So, we have a box to practice. It currently houses a car, carrot, corn, cauliflower, cabbage, cup, camera, car keys, cat, cow, crab, camel and a croissant - mostly plastic toys from different play sets.

When we were in India we had this conversation with Big Munchkin. Myself and a group of friends were sitting in a hotel's lobby. Both Munchkins were playing a few steps away. Big Munchkin is running to me with very big eyes:

- Mummy, there is a fly over there.
- Did you shoo it away?
- I can't.
- Why not?
- It's dead.

Sure enough, there was a very dead fly on the steps. But Big Munchkin expression was priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home