Last week my DH had been in New York. I had a hard time without him around, not least because all Little Munchkin's medical appointments suddenly came through. Last Monday we had an appointment with the paediatrician. On Tuesday the little guy had his blood tests done. The paediatrician is concerned about his poor diet, so she is checking if he has any vitamin or mineral deficiencies. She also is checking him for one of the genetic disorders - Fragile X. I am certain that he does not have any issues there, but I'd rather have it officially ruled out. So, one Tuesday we went to the hospital, held the poor guy down and had his blood taken. He was really cross, but a sticker and a lollipop helped.
On Wednesday he had a hearing test. Of course, it was fine. I asked for this test last March and we just got it. He officially has no problems with hearing. On Thursday, he had his first appointment with the NHS (National Health Service, e.g. free) speech therapist. I quite liked her. We are having another four sessions with her.
My DH got back from the US on Saturday. Little Munchkin missed his dance class. His class is from 9 to 10 am and his sister's class is at 10. I could not take them to two different classes at the same time, so he lost his class. My DH usually takes him there, but he got back from the airport only at 11 am. On Sunday, we went to one of Russian mum's son's Birthday Party. Both Munchkins had a good time.
On Wednesday he had a hearing test. Of course, it was fine. I asked for this test last March and we just got it. He officially has no problems with hearing. On Thursday, he had his first appointment with the NHS (National Health Service, e.g. free) speech therapist. I quite liked her. We are having another four sessions with her.
My DH got back from the US on Saturday. Little Munchkin missed his dance class. His class is from 9 to 10 am and his sister's class is at 10. I could not take them to two different classes at the same time, so he lost his class. My DH usually takes him there, but he got back from the airport only at 11 am. On Sunday, we went to one of Russian mum's son's Birthday Party. Both Munchkins had a good time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home